Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sucking Phlem Out Of Infants Throat

all the emptiness that you left the Senate



.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FATHER POPE'....
I'm here, I'm writing.
I can hear you, I do.
you try again after so long, 'cause every day and' one more day 'live without you.
time nn deleted, hidden, delayed, but has increased the lack
, nostalgia,
has made immense distance. I know you wanted
nn, nn
I know that you would do if I could choose, But you're
you should have gone and nn.
know, there are days when all you have left a vacuum that fills my lungs and then breathe No more ',
you look for in each and find no nos. Nn
I know I should, I know I make mistakes, I know that
nn there 'another you,
as I know I can wait because nn' nn arrive.
believe me I know everything,
I pulled out of the heart had anything to you in the short time we shared and remember all your words. But can
nn 'console, most
' spends less time and the memories are enough for me. I
I wish I could embrace,
I wish you could do it, I would
your smile, I still hear your voice, rivorrei your scent, your
rivorrei and to my life 'was removed.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA ....'.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment