Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Desert Eagle For Sale Gold Plated

First post

I think it is good to start with first saying hello and introducing ... so good evening everyone I'm a student (probably you) first Faculty of Architecture Ludovico Quaroni, Rome. The
creation of this virtual space has been boosted by the course professor Caad I'm following and I must say I really like the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving this comfortable place where you can express thoughts, ideas and maybe be able to establish some comparison with you. I must add that the university is a considerable lack the ability (and sometimes the will) to open a debate on some issues, such as those who are studying so maybe using this tool that is able to break down barriers of shyness and social - implying a written formulation - allows the development of thoughts better constructed and more complete, it would be nice if he could succeed.
So I hope to be able to realize (Or reify!) What I have in mind to make this space for now while I call you a cyber-greetings and call you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment