Monday, June 22, 2009

Scanner Commex Scanner 1

little thought little thought on Twitter Twitter

During the course of applied computer science to journalism I've heard a lot about Twitter, the new social network that is slowly overcoming Facebook. A trend that is affecting the whole world, as demonstrated by the recent events in Iran. Prompted by these considerations and a lot of curiosity, yesterday I decided to create me an account on Twitter. It must have been too high expectations or my innate reluctance to most forms of expression on-line, but I was very disappointed. To my regret, I realized that its main feature is that on Facebook I hate the most, that is, write what you are doing at all times. Other features are fairly minor, the only one worthy of note is that the search for words or themes. And then I wondered: "But why is depopulating the world?" The only answer I have given is that the graphics are much lighter than Facebook, which then allows a fast, even on platforms airworthiness unconventional such as Blackberry or IPhone. Then I'm aware and I discovered that in Iran the network is controlled by the state and goes to speed quite low: why Twitter is much more convenient than other social networks. I do not know what I'll use yet, but probably will establish itself in Italy with the advance of the next-generation phones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment