Friday, June 25, 2010

Cervical Mucus 6 Days Past Ovulation

What is IO?


What is IO?
What lies behind the nature of things?

To understand what I need to start to see what is not IO.


first read this famous quote by Alan Wilson Watts (1915-1973):

not try to get rid of the feeling of self: consider it until hard look or play the entire process, like a cloud or a wave, feeling hot or cold and [...] as anything that happens by itself.

Trying to get rid of [...] would ultimately strengthen the reality of that feeling.

free from his ego is the last remaining possibility all'invincibile selfishness.

When the feeling of being separate is seen as all the others, the mirage vanishes showing that it really is.

When the "spiritual exercises" are practiced in order to reach [...] spiritual awakening, reinforce the illusion that I might be torn down and thrown somewhere. Now I want to explain
this thing better and I start by saying what is NOT "I".

I is not your mind or your body or your soul.
I is not what you were or what you hope to be. I is not wisdom, power, love, hate, kindness or resentment, although the source of all things.
But it is impossible to achieve a result without identifying an effect, you can approach it through contemplation of the characteristics of the phenomenal world that are just WISDOM-POWER-LOVE.

Nirvana, often misidentified as an idle state of being creative, is really an idle state of mind than not self-determined thoughts, but it is not an idle to create: it is an idle mind of automatic filters and false beliefs. You are free to create without being subject to the aberrations and emotions, so it regains the full ability to "be" without ideas based on beliefs and self-determined thoughts (thoughts = not self-determined way of being a fake).

IO is not something to be defined over the word that anyone can prove to himself and that can not be explained: TU. IO is defined only for the absence of definitions: When you took everything you can define the truth comes out. Any definition is in the mind, but the IO, the great being, is out of the mind and as such can not be defined by parameters or words "mental". Yet you're the one thing since that thing, the IO is present everywhere. When we wake up in the morning we have I, but after a tenth of a second hand and the mind begins to identify with and say I AM, after yet another millionth of a second here that the trouble is fact: the sentence becomes FOO and behold, I AM from what was originally true, I, becomes an identification. Have you ever thought to perceive only what you really are, me? Be still, and know I am God This is the way to enter the impersonal Christ consciousness.

When you're in that state, you feel detached from what you are not, from your burdens, liens from your from your past from your future, by your hopes, by your achievements and all that defines you and makes you think of it in any way, whether good or bad.

I is that I am I shall be conscious god.

in my trilogy of the I am, in the first chapter of the I AM Saint-Germain, says:

To you who read, I'm talking about. ... To you, without a guide, I have come ... Are you ready to receive my "food"? If you are, your human mind calm and strictly follow my word.

IO! But who am I, who speak with such power and authority?

Hear Me: I AM YOU, that part of you that is and knows all things, which always was and always has sapute.

I am you, your God Self, that part of you that says I AM and I AM. I am the highest part of yourself, that vibrates within you, even now as you read, that answers my word, which perceives the truth, by its nature, which recognizes the whole truth and discard any error, wherever you find it .

For I am your real instructor, the one that you always know, the only Master and I, your God Self.

I'm not your human mind, nor his son, the intellect: they are merely the expression of your being as you are the expression of my being, they are only stages of the human personality, as you are a part of my divine impersonality. Pesa and study carefully these words. Your mind, from now on must be your servant and your slave the intellect, if you want my words to penetrate the consciousness of your soul. But be prepared for the fact that your "personality" will doubt of my words as you read them, because his life is threatened and she knows that she can not live and thrive, no longer dominate your emotions, your go and come, as before, if you accept my word in your heart and allow to remain there.

I've always been with you, but you did not know, I have specifically led across the desert from the books and teachings of religions and philosophies, keeping before the eyes of your soul's vision of the Promised Land; feeding with manna in the desert, so you could remember and appreciate the bread of the Spirit and strive to It .

Now is the time for you to know consciously, it is time to cross the river and go to the Land of Canaan, the land of milk and honey. Are you ready? Then follow the word is that the ark of the covenant and pass on my feet dry.


In this phrase must be read in Watts. The personal ego must gradually be supplanted in favor of the IO impersonal is a process painful, but it's worth it. But certainly, in the end, is that there is nothing left of you, do not disappear "me", you will not disappear forever, who has seen the film Beyond the dreams, remember the phrase that said: "By the mere fact you feel you exist, you exist. " That 's right; remove this fear that we have instilled.

There can be no ego death as "self" as it would mean the loss of sensation to exist, this is a false notion that causes huge confusion to a being that, as a spirit, is immortal. The death of the ego as "I feel there is a contradiction in terms and on this paradox underpinning the frantic existence of a being: all beings, by nature immortal as spirit, struggle to survive, and this was a rule for making the game of life, but it is not a characteristic of that of dying , we simply went into an agreement and believed to die, so we have the world and the strange behavior that we see before our eyes. False advertising on the death of the blend being. I became the self, the ego becomes super-ego, but no one loses the feeling of existing. In addition, any exercise aimed at killing the ego, as Watts says, can not help but strengthen it. Being yourself is to become to be doing IO automatically disappear consciousness "I".

If you believe that a being must die, he will have difficulty in having to reach nirvana, nirvana is as doomed as inactivity; block a spirit, which is a creator in his creation, means to kill him, people retiring can understand what it means to have nothing more to do to feel useful to exist.

regain the use of thinking can lead to death ALTERED EGO. When we talk about EGO this term is used as slang, but in its commonly used when talking about EGO is referred altered ego, but I met many people who are trying to kill the ego, madness ... This
ego death altered in favor of the ego is the crucial step for the recognition of self as a spirit, therefore, be infinite, is the beginning of the redefinition of self.

There is still to explain that you can die not dying?

So at this point, what I? Simply "is" for you and when it will no longer be defined, but perceptible, you discover your true nature is impersonal life and it's just I AM. This is what lies behind the nature of things.
The IO is not a thing, is the creator of things, it is only defined for lack of definitions, we might say, as stated in the Bhagavad-Gita (II-23) that the weapons can not hurt him, nor fire burn, water can not wet, nor wind dry up.
We want to experience the ego? In reality it has always been inside you because it is YOU. In the morning when you wake up, there is a moment where you are I, then, an instant later, add a BE and then your name and here you are to be what you think you might be different (and always) different from what you really are.
that Self in the morning when they wake up and lasts a fraction of a second, here's what you are.

sit, close your eyes and take a deep breath and then "forgets" to be a body and having a mind; away the fact that you are man or woman. Do not think the fact that you have a past or a future in which to do something. Erase from your mind and your memory that you have a house, the relatives, role, or any other role: what is left? TU! That "I" is the universal consciousness of all things, and being omnipotent and omnipresent, it can instantly take any role and if you do not realize how powerful six, remain identified with the projection that you created: you are exactly what you think to be.

About the last sentence of the citation of Watts, on the retreat, there are no exercises for the spirit: a spirit has already arrived and seeing believe need to improve is synonymous with improvement, so a spirit I thought I should be feeling better now something of little value to having become something of greater value.
Krishnamurti said: "As long as I imagine" how I should be "continue to be what they are now."

But life is not a becoming, is a spirit and be able to recover its original condition seeing already arrived; erroneously think there is a becoming, but in reality there is only being.
E 'for this reason that there is no retreat, no exercises that can work on the spirit (nothing works on the spirit if not the express ourselves in life) and if the exercises work on the ego staff, then every thing that we get attention, grows longer and actually strengthens it.

Spiritual practices have never served in anything, but rather were the best tools to be trapped by clever individuals of power. The fact that the majority of those who read my review do not believe, does not negate the fact that it works just like that.

Increased reaction to this statement of mine have always the teachers, especially those who are not in bad faith, but who teach these techniques. I turn to them because they are different from the sensitivity and power of person intentionally, but do not know who these spiritual techniques are well camouflaged traps. Do not know which are traps, but sometimes feel that "something" is wrong, they can not imagine thinking that instead are totally bogus. If my words carry "offense", we recall that a pure heart can not be offended that we find solution to the use of these techniques.

ps: anyone who has read said that this service is not very easy to understand, but reading it a second time one begins to perceive its true meaning.

Archangel Miranda

© copyright 2007 Archangel Miranda

0 comments:

Post a Comment