Thursday, April 23, 2009

Translated Dragon Ball Doujinshi

Why do a blog?

The request of Professor Alfonso to make a blog I was literally shocked the last days.
I never gave much importance to the blog, considering it a form of communication only useful if you write it and without any real importance or literary journalism. Indeed, the common acceptance that this is a personal diary of the XXI century I find it extremely wrong, as the diary secret by definition: to publicly expose their thoughts, joys and sorrows, always made me think (so maybe too apocalyptic) a sort of "sale" of the soul.
With this background I approached the writing of this blog. Fortunately, my ideas have been mitigated by consulting some blog news more properly, such as Marco Pratellesi on Corriere.it (http://mediablog.corriere.it/): I realized that it can be a valuable information tool and a space for a new kind of writing, more direct and less bound by obligations paper. A positive feature that I found in many common browsing blog is a strong self. For this reason I decided to follow the example of others and write a list of pros and cons of blogging.
Advantages:
- Anyone may read their writings
- maximum freedom of expression, both in content and form
- attracting young people to journalistic writing and creative
- Presence of sources of information not covered by other media
Disadvantages:
- Total lack of privacy
- Loss of authority
- Poor quality of most blogs
Only in the USA there are more than 20 million bloggers. Who is reading them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment